By Rhonda Moffit, Moffits-Mad Hatter Adventures August 28, 2017
Here you can view the brand new Disney guide maps for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, 2017! Just click an image to open and enlarge.
Remember, if you are attending this year, the event will begin at 7pm but you can enter as early as 4pm. You will have five spooktacular hours to attend the party, so go with a plan beforehand. Also, we can’t tell you how many guests make the mistake of wearing heavy costumes- just don’t. It is no fun if you sweat all night and wind up with heat exhaustion!
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
For Guests ages 13 and under:
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests ages 14 and older:
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g. full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- May not wear masks of any kind.
Do not forget a poncho, as it is usually rainy for about half the parties each year.
If you have kids in your group, watch the first parade/stage show. That way you can take them trick or treating during the rest of the night!
Don’t forget to have your picture taken by a WDW photographer, either. You will see them all over the place- it is worth it!
What do you think about this? Leave us a comment, a like, or just share us with your pals!
Images and videos ©Moffits:Mad Hatter Adventures
It’s not too late to start planning your visit to Walt Disney World for this Fall through Moffits: Mad Hatter Adventures! CLICK HERE or send us an email for a FREE, no obligation quote. We offer you so much more than the usual! We consistently review your reservation to make sure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney- and we update it to get you the best value whenever possible. Our services are always 100% FREE for you to use, but PRICELESS in saving you time and money. We also specialize in setting up dietary Disney dining specialties (gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian), hard to obtain dining reservations, and more!
Are you visiting Disney, Universal, or ANY vacation destination in the future? We have some amazing all-inclusive packages available and can save you time and money so you and yours have the best time possible! After all, one of us is a former Disney Cast Member, and as a husband and wife team we travel the world in search of the best destinations possible. Again, our services are completely free for you to utilize and you will get YEARS of experience on your side when booking with Moffits- Mad Hatter Adventures.
Always consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planning Agency. Our agency is an award winning Earmarked agency! We will be available to assist you with everything from finding the best value for your travel party to getting dining reservations and Fastpass+ attractions lined up. Just get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or watch our adventures on Facebook. We don’t just book fun and adventure, we LIVE it!
We are a FULL SERVICE travel agency- if you can travel there, we can book it for you!