ICYMI, Star Wars-themed areas are coming to both Disneyland and Disney World, as was announced last year. And although no exact dates for the areas’ openings have been set, we now know, at least, that the ground has been officially broken on both sites as of yesterday. Thanks to a bit of fun digital trickery, Disney…
Don’t be just a number at bigger Disney sites! Walt’s Basement Disney Forum has officially upgraded their web site. Since 2006, they have offered personal and very special services to their members, affectionately called “Basementeers” (ala Mousketeers). Now, they have a state of the art website that was just launched a couple months ago and you can join the almost 100 people who have already signed up to be part of the club.
Get sound advice from Moderators for your Disney Park adventures as well as share in Disney fun and friendship every day at the SSL protected WB Forum. This past weekend, over $200 was given away as Disney prizes to members just for playing a few contests and posting on the site and that is a common occurrence.
Walt’s Basement has done everything from raise funds for Make A Wish Foundation to helping those in need through private donations, and it is something to see a group of Disney fans combine in strength for values that would make Walt himself proud. It is a total non-profit group full of volunteers that really do what they do just for the love of all things Disney.
Register for a free or premium account (for free, just don’t select the options for premium when you sign up), verify your email (click that link) and you are ready to post at the Forum, participate in some amazing Disney contests and discussions- everything! ALL of your information is protected and is not sold to the highest bidder, ever. It is used to enhance and personalize your experience on the site for YOUR benefit, not theirs.
COME TO OUR HOUSE BEFORE YOU VISIT THE MOUSE is one of their mottos, and they are not kidding. Choose a great Disney screen name for your Forum account that reflects your personal Disney preferences while you are at it.
Lucasfilm/Paramount Frank Marshall is a name you likely know if you pay attention to the credits of Steven Spielberg movies. Currently, he’s the guy in charge of making a new Indiana Jones movie happen, and he’s had a few things to say about where the franchise is going. First, he reaffirms that only Harrison Ford…
Here Come Mickey and Santa Start planning for a marvelous gathering with family, friends and some familiar Disney faces! When Mickey celebrates the season, Magic Kingdom park lights up with excitem…
Rebel Wilson is playing Ursula in The Little Mermaid Live and wants to make Pat Carroll ‘proud’Picture: REX Features – Credit: MylesGoodeRebel Wilson has been cast as the evil Ursula in an upcoming live version of The Little Mermaid. The Aussie actress says she is a massive ‘fan girl’ of the 1989 movie, and even…
Disney early morning magic- Fantasyland. What is it? What are the details? Here’s the scoop:
Fantasyland Fun Before the Park Opens
Make your Walt Disney World mornings more magical than ever with a first-access experience in the park!
Rising with the sun on select mornings, Disney Early Morning Magic gives you the chance to be among the first to enter Magic Kingdom park and experience a trio of Fantasyland attractions: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight.
Plus, in addition to the early-morning fun, you can get your fill of a fantastic breakfast at Pinocchio Village Haus—featuring such scrumptious breakfast fare as:
- Chilled juices, coffee and teas
- Seasonal fruit and berries
- Freshly baked pastries
- Cheese and cured meats
- Scrambled eggs with assorted toppings
- Vegetable frittata
- Smoked bacon
- Pork and turkey sausages
- Fried potatoes with caramelized onions
- Mickey Waffles
Available with the purchase of a separate ticket, Disney Early Morning Magic takes place on select dates beginning at 7:45 AM. However, admission is limited—be sure to buy your tickets before it’s too late!
Purchase Tickets Online or Buy Phone
Don’t miss this all-new special event at Magic Kingdom park. Purchase your tickets today! Admission to Disney Early Morning Magic is available $69 per adult and $59 per child (tax not included).
Know Before You Go
Learn all you need to know about this special event—including where to check-in and when you can enter the park.
- Official check-in will take place near the far left turnstiles of the Main Entrance to Magic Kingdom park beginning at 7:30 AM. Ticketed Guests will receive an event sticker for identification.
- Starting at 7:45 AM, Guests will be admitted into the park and guided into Fantasyland.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight are the only attractions that will be operational during this special event.
- Breakfast will be available at Pinocchio Village Haus from 8:30 AM until 10:00 AM
- At 9:00 AM, the theme park will open to Guests with standard theme park admission tickets and exclusive attraction access will end.
- Please note that standard theme park admission tickets are required for this event, in addition to a Disney Early Morning Admission ticket.
- The number of tickets available is limited. In addition, all tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
- All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
How does it work?
- You’ll pass through security check point.
- You’ll touch your admission ticket or MagicBand with valid park admission (required) at the Mickey touch points.
- You’ll be given a special sticker to wear that gives you the ride privilege. Guests with early park breakfast will not be given the stickers.
- You’ll proceed to Seven Dwarfs, Peter Pan and / or Winnie the Pooh as often as you like.
- Regular park guests enter at 9am.
So the gist is this: you will be given a special sticker to wear, admitted to the park 1 hour and 15 minutes early and given free reign of 3 attractions while they provide you with a breakfast buffet. I have looked into this and so far it is obvious that no dining plan is accepted.
Dates available right now are:
APRIL 26, 30
MAY 3, 7, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31
JUNE 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
This will not replace Extra Magic Hours for onsite guests and will be available for all guests to purchase.
Advance payment IS required.
You can now book!
Talk about this with everyone at the WB Forum HERE.
Disney/Shutterstock(Zootopia, plus stock photo results for ‘cute twins’ and ‘pretentious man’) Scott Renshaw of Salt Lake City Weekly recently wrote one of the three Zootopia reviews counted as negative in Zootopia‘s 99 percent RottenTomatoes-recommended rating. Every critic who’s ever written a negative review of a previously-100 percent recommended film (like, say, I did with Inside…