Very sound advice, dear ones. Plan ahead!-Mztress.
As you might already know we consider ourselves Disney and Universal Studios junkies! We’ve visited the parks for special events and we thought we would give you the pros and cons of doing so. We’ve visited Universal Studios for Halloween Horror Nights and Mardi Gras. We’ve also visited Disney for the 4th of July, Star Wars Weekends and Halloween. Now like with all the good in visiting for special events also come the cons. We thought we would share what we have learned through each visit.
We’ll start with the pros-
- Being at a park for a holiday is extremely exciting.
- Usually special events are held to include the holiday or event.
- Disney and Universal do event planning like no other.
- Dining usually incorporates the theme of the holiday or event.
- Typically shops will have themed items to purchase.
- Photo opportunities are a great way to make your trip…
View original post 318 more words